Thursday, May 12, 2005

Posting Comments

Posting Comments

I thought I'd better give some instructions for all those who may want to post a comment. We know we will be won't we guys....Soz to say this and just tell me to take it off if you wish but you'll be bloating. When you aren't bloating you'll be floating....Up Eli Creek or on a raft or on a wave...Ooooh!!!!


First of all....The pics on this entire blog can be enlarged by just placing the mouse over the pic and left clicking

STEP ONE



STEP TWO


STEP THREE


STEP FOUR


STEP Five


As the blog is a public blog, I've now changed the settings on the comments as I didn't really think we all needed to know what Sexy Suzie from California was up to in her spare time. What this now means is that when anyone posts a comment, it is emailed directly to me for approval. I thought this was a good idea and I will constantly check my emails for this. Don’t hesitate to post comments....Take an interest and have fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynne and fellow explorers,
Just got your card, and have been following you on the website. lLooks vey exciting, Continue to have a great time. Happy new year for the weekend.
Val and Brenig